Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sunny socks V.2

From the previous post: the yarn displayed on the table was Socks that Rock in Sherbert and Chapman Springs. They were purchased last October. Chapman Springs is currently available on their website. Sherbert, I've heard, can be ordered if you call Blue Moon directly.


This sock photo is from two days ago-- I'm currently working on a round toe, so I'll be able to finish the first LL sock tonight.




I've made this red onion and peach chicken curry concoction for the past two weeks. Anyone have a great curry recipie to try?

Toby prefers his usual Iams or greenies to curry...

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

Blue Moon added some colors this week. I just ordered a skein of Little Bunny Foo Foo!

Deepa said...

Peach Chicken Curry....eeuw eeuw eeuw. I have lots of curry recipes, not surprisingly. ;) Though they involve a shopping trip to the Indian grocery store. You knew that already.