Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Chevron Formation

Ahh, yes. We're welcoming winter back with open arms today. Winter advisory through the evening with 2 to 6 inches of slushy snow to possibly fall. Thus far we've only had rain, but it's coming.

As I walked out the door this morning I had two shawl options: A) Clapotis. I finished on Saturday night. and B) Shadow Shawl, knit 2ish years ago. Which shawl was the winner?

The Shadow Shawl. Knit with Anne and Kid Seta, I just couldn't resist it. So light, soo warm. I love this shawl. Over a year ago I taught a class with this pattern. A number of lovely students referred to the beginning as "Little Mexico".
Exciting work desk shot:
So, pictures of Clapotis will come tomorrow. LR has only one seam remaining... but I've hit a snag.... we'll save it for another day.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

we have a winter storm warning here in New England too. Where is spring??? Love the chevrons - that shadow knitting is so subtle, and so pretty!