Friday, April 20, 2007

Knitter's Weekend

If you're in the Twin Cities Area there are two great events happening this weekend:

Spring 2007 St. Paul Art Crawl
If you're in the area and have never been-- this bi-annual event is a must for art and craft lovers! A large number of lofts where the artisans live, work and play are open for view. Go online for a full list of buildings and artists open to visitors.

The Minnesota Knitter's Guild Yarn Over event
Classes have been closed, but the fiber market is open to the public! Come out on Saturday and join us!

Paco is clearly not as excited as I am.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Chris and I will be at YO tomorrow. I'll keep my eyes open for you...

Stacey said...

both of those sound like a great time! too bad I'm out here on the east coast!

Guinifer said...

In fact, Paco looks a little worried.

Did you buys and learn lots this weekend?